Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Embrace the Camera: January 16, 2014

I very much dislike being in front of the camera. It's not my thing but I'm vowing to do a better job of getting in the picture with my monkeys this year. My kiddos will thank me someday for it. 
iPhone photo taken on January 11th at McKenna's birthday lunch outing to Fazoli's
Me and my Boo. A momma's boy in every way! 
He told me just this week, "Momma, I know what we'll do. When I get too big for you to hold, I'll just hold you." He showers me in endless kisses and jumps into my arms, throws his legs around my waste and squeezes in tight. 
iPhone photo taken January 16th while in route to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art for the Meadow Lane 3rd grade class field trip
I treasured the 3 hours today that I stole away with my #1. It isn't too often that she gets me all to herself and today she soaked up my full attention. She even cuddled into my lap on the bus ride home and drifted off as I stroked her hair. I was filled with gratitude in the moment that this beautiful girl made us a family. 

No comments: