Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Embrace The Camera: March 2014

It's been too long since I've been intentional about getting IN the picture with my littles. I resolve to make a better effort of doing so this year.
Little Miss momma assisting in bottle feeding Makayla {and hamming it up for the camera}. 
My sweet babes on Valentine's day.
Life is a beautiful mess with these three but is full of love because of them!
I soaked in every.last.second of this cuddle season with my baby girl. I wasn't ready to let her go when she let loose. She's growing leaps and bounds right in front of our eyes and is no longer our tiny little love. She still asks us to "Hold you me" on a regular basis and insists on her nightly cuddle seasons with her Daddy which melts us both. Thank-you Ms. G for confiscating mommy's phone to take this picture :)

No comments: