Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Wordle

To: Mommy
From: Gabrielle 
Happy Mother's Day
{Please excuse the poor quality scanned image}
I treasure this thoughtful gift from Gabrielle and have it proudly displayed in our kitchen.
It encompasses all the words that quickly come to mind when she thinks of me. 
I adore that she included dogs because our family has a shared love for the 4 legged fuzzy friends :)
What I love most about this simple piece of "art" is that all these words also describe her. She is 
Beautiful, Christian, Clean, Fair, Happy, Loving, Organized, Silly, Sweet & Trustworthy. She is also extremely artistic, creative, compassionate and a loyal friend to a fault. 

You can go here to www.wordle.net to create your own. 
I think they would make an awesome gift for any occasion!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Very nice tribute to Gabi's MOM. She is making treasures. PH